Prepping for the 2019 fishing season up here in the southern Massachusetts area of the country.
2/23/2019 – My boat is still in shrink wrap at the boat yard… high temp was 38 degrees today… but it’s only 25 days or so until Spring…
I did retie and re-rig my rods today though… cabin fever setting in for sure. I have one new rod on order too… an Abu Garcia Villain 2.0 Casting Rod. I’m hoping to set it up with a 1/4 ounce worm weight with a Gary Yamamoto creature bait.
- Whitehall Reservoir : March 30, 2019 : Blog Post
- Monponsett Pond : April 27, 2019 : Blog Post
- Whitehall Reservoir : May 27, 2019 : Blog Post
- Norton Reservoir : June 9, 2019 : Blog Post
- Wequaquet Lake : June 14, 2019: Blog Post